Ice Lab, a Maryland-based company specializing in custom ice sculptures and cocktail ice, is pleased to announce a dazzling line-up of festivals and events for the 2022/2023 winter season. The company will kick off the holidays by delivering a pair of polar ice lounges carved from 45 tons of ice for Enchant Magic, the world’s largest Christmas light maze and village, in Scottsdale, AZ, and San Jose, CA.
Ice Lab was commissioned by Enchant to create a magnificent 30’x22’ room carved entirely from ice. Company artisans sculpted multiple bars, glittering curtains, grand thrones, and 3-D reindeer from 90,000 lbs. of ice. The six-week event opens November 25; for tickets and information, visit www.enchantmagic.com.
“We are excited to expand our work with Enchant Magic as they bring their renowned holiday festival to families across the U.S.,” said Ricky Fitzhugh, Ice Lab’s President. “It’s also an honor to work with long-time clients and new partners to produce exceptional events that drive visitors, promote destinations, and increase customers.”
Continuing its collaboration with resorts, attractions, and merchant organizations, Ice Lab is creating fantastic ice sculptures for seven additional events this winter:
- Zoo Lights, Dec. 17 & 18, Maryland Zoo, Baltimore, MD
- New Year’s Eve Special, Dec. 31, Mohegan Pennsylvania, Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Cambridge Ice & Oyster Festival, Jan. 13 & 14, Cambridge MD
- Harbor Point Ice Fest, Jan. 21, Baltimore, MD
- Washington Fuel Fund’s Ice House, Jan. 21, DC Wharf, Washington, DC
- Village at Leesburg Ice Festival, Jan. 28, Leesburg, VA
- Frederick Fire in Ice, Feb. 3-5, Frederick, MD
- Chesapeake Fire & Ice, Feb. 17 & 18, Easton, MD
Ice Lab has also been commissioned to create large-scale ice sculptures for a series of private events including a 25’-replica of the Eiffel Tower. To learn more about the company’s special event and ice sculpture capabilities, contact Ricky or Allison Fitzhugh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (410) 746-1595.